Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sin City - Movie Review

Walk down the right back alley in Sin City and you can find anything. With a superstar cast including Bruce Willis, this film is an adaptation of the popular Frank Miller comic series which is based in the fictional town of Sin City. Chief amongst the town's residents is Marv who is in search to avenge the muder of her true love, Goldie. The movie has a very interesting style of execution which includes live action as well as animation. In short, Sin City delivers a blistering ballet of bullets and blood, dames and danger at every turn. Its a kinetic masterpiece of pop culture for the new millennium. Sin City is smart and stylish, as well as sick, violent and funny.

1 comment:

  1. It's a short but sweet review. Shh! Don't tell me the ending! How many starts would you give it? I think I may have seen this movie. It was okay (if it's the one I am thinking I saw).

    ReplyDelete

What's your take?